Os dejamos una entrevista que nos han realizado en Badal Novas para que conozcais nuestros servicios y nuestra historia de una forma más personal.
Entrevista a Josuma
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Good for Gaming 18 de mayo de 2021The Poco X3 Pro starts at less than Rs. 20,000 but boasts of the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 SoC. It might be great for gaming, but what else can it do?
- Vi Makes Rs. 49 Plan Free for Low-Income Users, Offers Double Talktime With Rs. 79 Plan Under COVID-19 Relief 18 de mayo de 2021Vodafone Idea (Vi) has announced special COVID-19 relief offers for its 60 million low-income customers. The telecom operator is offering the Rs. 49 recharge pack for free as a one-time offer. With this offer, Vi will be providing benefits of up to Rs. 294 crores to its low-income group users.
- Hugo Barra Is Leaving Facebook to Enter Healthcare Tech Space Amid Coronavirus Pandemic 18 de mayo de 2021Facebook Vice President of VR Hugo Barra on Tuesday announced that he is leaving the company. Barra gained popularity in the technology world for his leadership roles at Xiaomi and Google prior to working with Facebook.
- Clubhouse Android Beta Coming to India, Rest of the World on May 21 18 de mayo de 2021Clubhouse announced its Android app beta will come to India and Nigeria by Friday morning. The app that has been available on iOS for over a year now has been in beta testing on Android since early May but in the US only.
- Apple Music Lossless Audio, Spatial Audio, and Dolby Atmos: Everything You Need to Know 18 de mayo de 2021Apple Music is bringing new features meant to improve sound quality for listeners, with Lossless Audio, Spatial Audio, and Dolby Atmos support. How do these work, and are there any catches? Find out in this explainer.
- COVID-19 Vaccination: Government Begins Conducting Survey to Confirm Status Over Calls From 1921 18 de mayo de 2021COVID-19 vaccination is underway in India and people taking appointments for shots have started receiving calls for a survey conducted by the government to verify their vaccination status. The calls are being routed through 1921 that the health ministry had introduced as a telesurvey number last year.
- Samsung Galaxy A22 4G Specifications Tipped via Geekbench; 5G Variant Allegedly Reaches on FCC 18 de mayo de 2021Samsung Galaxy A22 4G specifications have appeared on benchmark website Geekbench. The phone appears to have a MediaTek Helio G80 SoC. Separately, Samsung Galaxy A22 5G has purportedly appeared on the US FCC site.
- Apple Supplier Foxconn to Team Up With Stellantis to Make Car Connectivity Tech 18 de mayo de 2021iPhone assembler Foxconn and carmaker Stellantis said they plan to create a joint venture to supply in-car and connected-car technologies across the auto industry.
- Redmi Note 10S vs Redmi Note 10 Pro vs Redmi Note 10: What’s the Difference? 18 de mayo de 2021Redmi Note 10S is the most recent smartphone from Xiaomi to join the Redmi Note 10 series that launched in India back in March. The phone, while part of the Redmi Note 10 series, is not powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC like the other models.
- ESA Signs Contract for Prometheus Ultra-Low Cost Reusable Rocket 18 de mayo de 2021European Space Agency (ESA) is focussing hard on building its own version of low-cost reusable rockets with their Prometheus and Phoebus demonstration projects. Check out all the details